HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
I shan’t bore you with resolutions or a review of the past year this time round. Instead, I decided to pay tribute to the end of a good year 2008 & to start off the year with a photo collage …. I took these pictures on the 30th of December in the heart of the city along Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Sultan Ismail …..
It was a brilliant blue sky day .. the sun was shining brightly… it was a riot of colours, colours, colours & more colours …. such a pleasure to soak in this happy atmosphere that day!
A befitting end to a fantastic year & a sign of hope for better things to come in 2009!!!!!
Wishing everyone a Happy Healthy 2009 … may it bring you one step closer to your dreams & aspirations!!!!!!! Thank you all for your friendship & love!
p.s. OK … maybe a little update on what’s been happening..
- bought a X’mas present for myself in December… to rephrase, HAD TO … buy myself a pair of prescription reading glasses… dog gone fonts for books seem to be getting smaller & blurrier..
- took up photography thanks to an anniversary present by Fat Dragon .. realised that I’ve got a talent for pointing & shooting … aahhaahahah… not necessarily fantastic pics .. but decent lah. Check them out here if you like …
- indulged in outdoor activities to the max … so I can now jog non stop for 5km in about 1/2 hr .. hope to push it to 10km under an hour this year!
- made numerous new friends who share a passion for eating, drinking and being merry – & most importantly – hunting for waterfalls & giant rafflesias! Absolutely great to be able to commune with kindred spirits.. fantabulous I say … (if there is such a word)
- bought myself a MAC BOOK … so am now in the midst of pulling my hair out trying to figure it out!!!!!!
- indulged into the world of translation for the very first time involving cartoons for a TV network .. am happy to report that the language used in these productions are totally inappropriate for young kids & absolutely filled with violence! What happened to things like Snoopy? or Scooby Doo? Sigh…. culture shock for me indeed!
- most importantly, was able to experience all this together with Fat Dragon! Thank you for sharing these moments with me!
- Resolution for the year: CLIMB MOUNT KINABALU!!!!!!!!!